Saturday, August 29, 2015

Beall adventures

Its been over a year since i last blogged. I try my hardest to keep up with it but this last year was crazy. I started working at a new Charter school and it took most of my time. I will try my hardest to recap important memories.

In May my sister Monica had Ryker and Brigham officially had a friend for life. Someone who he could fight with, share cars with, and in the future play sports with. We love Ryker!!
We went to San Diego with my Husbands Family. It was so much fun. We stayed at a resort and were able to go to a lake and go tubing ( It was my first time tubing and it was sooo much fun).
We started a new family tradition. For FHE sometime during October we go to Vertuccio Farms.
In November we took our first international driving trip. We drove our Swagger wagon to Mexicali, Mexico. My mom, aunt and grandma came with us. Sadly our trip was just for one day we left at 3 AM Saturday November 8th and got home Sunday November 9th.
The rest of 2014 was pretty much just hanging out, Black Friday Shopping ( we bought a TV), We celebrated new years with our dear friends (The Navas), and we also went to Schnepf Farms.
We took Cousin Pictures and that same day did pictures of just Brigham ( Thank you Brooke Mortensen).
Brooke even designed our announcement. Thats right our Family would grow in 2015. At the time of the pictures we didn't know if it would be a girl or a boy. 
ITS A GIRL!!!! We found out that our little baby would be a little girl, and she liked to suck her thumb.
In April we went to Provo for JPs Mission Reunion. We flew it was mine and Brighams first time on an airplane. We also rented a car...loved our Dodge Dart!!!!
Once it was hot enough we started going to the Queen Creek Splash pad. Can you tell Brigham enjoys it!!!
My brother Miguel got home from his mission June 10th. He served a two year mission in the Chicago Illinois Mission.
July 4th 2015 Brig was still our only child. We spent our day with family, watched fireworks with the Mortensen's and Miguel.
On July 7th 2015 at 12:07 AM our little princess made her great entrance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment