Thursday, February 4, 2016

Good Things To Come

Its been a long time since I have sat to actually put my thoughts into paper or in this case a blog. So much has happened. Some good things like i went back to school!!! Its kicking my butt.....but I will finish and actually have a degree. Jp is also going to school. He did BYU Pathways and is now a student at BYU Idaho (ONLINE). Eliza started to crawl about a week or so ago and now she is UNSTOPPABLE!! Brigham is talking more and of course with talking more comes all the "no,""I dont want that," but he is still super great!!

On January 7 2016 Jp was let go from work. It was rough!!! We spent a whole week applying everywhere...with no luck. We didn't even get interviews for jobs. It was heart breaking to see my husband so stressed about not having work, our future pretty much unclear. We considered every possible outcome: Selling our house moving in with our parents, moving to Idaho and work and go to school like a normal BYU Idaho student. We were just waiting for something or someone to come and help us. My sister told Jp about a company called Vivint, a friend of hers works for them and he does pretty good. So Jp decided to pursue that since sitting here at home he wasnt accomplishing anything.

Jp left for Kingman, and since we have been married that was the longest he has ever left me. It was hard on both of us and hard on our kids. I would wake up and go to sleep alone. Brigham would ask me daily where daddy was. It was heart breaking. What would break me more was that Jp was struggling in Kingman. He wasnt selling and started to regret the trip. All I could do was talk to him and tell him not to give up. That Saturday before coming home he made TWO sales which was the boost he needed to continue to work hard.

I cant say i have fully forgiven Jp's old boss. Now i know it may sound crazy like why would i need to forgive him.....well for one he knows our family well and the way that Jp was let go was BAD!!!!!! When Jp started working for this person he was honest about going to school and pursuing a degree in physical therapy. My husband is such a hard worker and when you put a task in front of him he will work hard no matter if it is something he doesnt have much interest in. Well that was the case here, Jp would work hard yet this person didnt care about how hard a person works. All he cares about is MONEY!!!! I mean when a person tells you to go find a job that you love where they teach you everything you need to know about that career even if just pays your $2-$3 an hour to take it. And support your family like that. Or when he tells you that all the time and money he has invested in you he will never make back. Yeah i know rough!!!!

This trial has truly been rough...I think about it every day!!! All i can really do is just hope and pray. Keep going and hope im going in the right direction. Pray daily for those who wronged us because in the end they probably need more help than us. Count our blessings!!!

There is a Mormon Message that really has helped Jp and I: Its Good Things To Come by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland.
https://youtu.be/8nczw6xHJ0I



No comments:

Post a Comment