Saturday, February 11, 2012

Surprises, Suns, and Sports....

Jp and I

Well its only been like about a month and a half since the year started and I have found myself to be super busy. So busy I don't have much time to blog. its really sad. I wanted to start this year of with so many different things going on....Lately I don't know where my time is going. Family, School..Work...Church Calling and well Boyfriend seems to be taking a lot of time away. So let me get started just in case you didn't read my old blog I am Dating this Really Wonderful Guy. His name is Jp. We are complete opposites but honestly that is what makes our relationship so much fun. I expect the unexpected. So ever since we started dating we have made an impact on each other for example I have recently learned that there are a lot of country songs that I actually like. Jp has a new passion for Vampires :). Our dates are always fun. We go to the movies or go on walks. We play Wii or just go to the nearest shopping stores for like 3 days straight to look for Snuggies. Sad to say the Three days we went we got there when the store was already closed so we didn't even look for the Snuggies. I honestly have enjoyed every moment spent with him. I honestly admire Jp a lot he is not afraid to introduce me to his family. I met Sam and her two little twin girls Zadie and Zerin. I got to help Jp and Turner surprise their mom. I also met Kasey his other sister and we had a good time playing Wii. He allows me to go to track practice with him and lets me run and help him coach. I guess you can say we are best friend. I trust him with my life and I think I can say he trusts me with his. This last weekend We broke a world record!!!! We went to US Airways TWO NIGHTS in a row. On Thursday we went to the Suns game. Sad to say they lost. But I have some really good memories from it. I hung out with him and his family. On Friday We didn't really have much planned but I got a call from Crystal Mortensen and she asked if Jp and I wanted to go hear the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I was expecting Hymns and really peaceful, calming music. It was Peaceful and Calming...But I just have never seen MO TAB like this. They can sing and move;). So for Valentines Day he has been doing this Letter Thing. For example I got a J on Wednesday and then an S on Thursday. I don't know exactly how he got my family into this but I got a Letter from My sister and My niece. The best part is that the letters come with a letter and they give me hints towards the next letter. He is clever:) Jp is a sweet, smart, funny, Sporty guy. I am so lucky to be Dating the 2009 Higley Quaterback!!!
At the Suns Game
Mormon Tabernacle Concert

No comments:

Post a Comment