Friday, November 4, 2011

A week as a Seever!!!

This last week was One of the most Craziest weeks of my life. I got to be a FAKE mom to 3 Wonderful little kids. It all started Thursday October 20. Let me just share a little of what this week was like.....That Thursday I picked Marlee Flash and Logan up from school and we got home to do homework. Then Marlee had Soccer Practice. Then we Watched this movie Called Hocus Pocus....I must admit that movie was interesting. Friday My sister Monica Invited Bo and me to go to this reading Club at Barnes and Noble. We went and had such a good time. Sofia and Bo held Hands most of the time. Then after reading we went to Chick Fil A for Lunch. After that Bo and I came home and waited a little bit to go get Marlee and Flah and Logan ( Logan is a Friend of theirs). Saturday came along and well we Had soccer :) Yupp my dream of being a soccer mom finally came TRUE!!! We went to Yogurt Jungle afterwards and had some Delicious Yogurt. Sunday come along and Marlee and Flash went on a play date and I chilled with my little man. Monday I had school so it was CRAZY i got the kids ready got me ready made Breakfast and then we all booked it out the door. Bo got to chill with my mom While at was at school. That usually means he got to chill with Sofia. On Tuesday All 3 kids had school...After school we all played some games and did HW. Wednesday was Pretty much the same as Monday except we Had Pumpkin Carving and Soccer Practice for Bo and Flash. Marlee had a Party and well Until then we rode the Golf Car around played some Basketball. Thursday we finished Carving our Pumpkins and Marlee had soccer Practice which meant it was me and the Boys. So we went to the Basketball Court and Played some Basketball. I will Gladly admit i'm not the best Basketball Player in this world....But i did make a couple 3 Point Shots...I guess sometimes i do get lucky :). After playing basketball for an hour we went back home made a little dinner and before you knew it Darci and Wes were home.



At the Reading Club
My little Man
They Paid Alot Of attention
Out of all the Kids they asked the most Questions
He met Bisuit
On the ride Home
Flashs Soccer Game
Marlees Game
:)
Go Marlee Go
Bo Waiting for his Game
Marlee and Me
:)
Pumpkins

All getting Ready for school
BOYS......
Carving Pumpkins





No comments:

Post a Comment