Monday, December 3, 2012

Baby Beall

Yes its true Jp and I are going to be parents to a beautiful baby. We still don't know if it will be a little boy or girl but whatever it is we will love it. 
 I know this picture is super hard to see but it our baby. I am only 14 weeks prego and I have had 3 ultrasounds so I have been able to see the growth of our baby
There has been many changes.....for example i went from being a clean freak to having my nightstand look like a tornado went through it....mostly because I am hoarding empty bottles of water. When I go to bed those bottles are full....

That's not the only thing....I have also taken over my husbands Nightstand.... Yupp Bottles on both sides just in case I run out on my side I have some Back ups on his side:)



No comments:

Post a Comment