Monday, August 5, 2013

My two month old

Brigham turned two months on Thursday! He got shots that same day and I just felt so bad for him he cried so much I could literally feel his pain. But as soon as I picked him up he stopped. He just wanted mommy! that same day we went to Jps cousin sealing and reception. The sealing was in the same room Jp and I got sealed so it brought back a lot of memories of our special day.

So now that Brigham is two months old he is more awake. He knows how to tell me when he is hungry, I like to call it his fake cry. Yes he has a fake one and i know he is super young and all but he has one. He has a frown and he screams that's all there are no real tears or anything! Any who he smiles a lot more and when he sees Jp he starts a conversation with his baby talk. He started to make bubbles, in general he is more alert. I love it!!!

My little boy giving his daddy a glare:)


This is our new pet


This is the best type of food right here:)


On his blessing day


This picture speaks for itself!

In other news!

Jp started to work 10/4s cant say I like it cant say i hate it. I just know he will get home exhausted and i need to be the best  wife ever and have dinner done and warm ready for when he comes home to be with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment