Sunday, July 31, 2011

Jumping For Joy!!!


This  Weekend was AMAZING.... I was able to spend time with some of my closes friends.  They make so happy and I love them to death. They understand me so much. Maybe because we are all on the same boat. We are all very different and unique....each one of us has different talents and hobbies. Yet we all one same goal and it makes me so happy that I can share it with them. First I am going to start with McKenzie Merchant. She inspires me in so many ways.. Like I love her style and her Hair ( i have always wanted Red Hair since like 8th grade). She is in a band with her sisters which is one thing I can share I love spending time with my sister. Secondly I want to talk about Chelsey Smith. 


Chelsey and i just became super close to her. She is super cute and funny and I one day hope to be like that. Chels and I dressed up for Harry Potter and I was able to spend her birthday with her which just makes me cooler Because birthdays are special. Third i wanna talk about Miss Miranda Morgan....Yes Miranda You!!!! Miranda has been the one that I have known the longest out of this group. Miranda and i were born on the same day except I am 2 hours OLDER than she is which gives me superior power...hahah. jk. I honestly wish I had Miranda's Talent for music. She is a beast with the Violin. I just Love it she tried teaching me Piano one night and that was like a disaster but she tried. 


This Saturday My lovely sister Monica Took friend pictures for us. It was way hott but we all still looked so good. I honestly Love these 3 girls so much. sadly summer is almost over which means they are all leaving me they are all going to school....but its Okay because the memories we have made this summer will go with us forever. From Harry Potter to dancing in the rain and singing Taylor Swift. From our Really fun girl nights...To talking about the really cute Marine Guy. To hearing each other talk of who we like or liked or who we think is cute. For all the fun memories. I wanna thank all of 3  of you for being such great examples to me. For keeping me on the right path...For just being my friends you guys are amazing. 


I know I probably don't say it often but I love you guys. I hope that when we are old and wrinkly we still talk...That when we get married like a long time from know (except you Miranda because your getting married like in less than 6 months) that we all go and support each other. That our kids grow up together even if its just play dates for us to catch up. "Oh the places you'll go! There is fun to be done! There are points to be scored. There are games to be won. And the magical things you can do with that ball will make you the winning-est winner of all."  Always remember I am here for you...and that you can Accomplish everything. Once again I love you guys:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck Jessica!! I just love you to death, you know that?! This makes me so happy :) We will definitely still talk when we're old and wrinkly! Haha

    ReplyDelete