Monday, August 8, 2011

Our Family Trip

















We took a family trip in June and I never blogged about it so I figured better late than never. You know its funny how life changes so quick. To think that around a month ago I was different from how I am now...ITS CRAZY!!! Anyways Our trip was amazing our family hadn't taken a family trip in a while so I must say it was well needed. Our trip started on a Sunday morning like at 3 in the morning to be exact we all got in the car and drove to California. If you know me you know that no matter how tired I am I cant fall asleep in the car so I was up and well while being up while everyone else was sleeping totally gave me time to think. Which was good!!! On our way to California we stopped to get gas and we picked up a Hitchhiker... That was interesting and i'm not gonna lie it felt good to something good for someone else. Yea it did make a little bit of a detour for us but it was TOTALLY worth it! Well after all of that we headed for Santa Monica Peer and to be honest I was so excited I couldn't wait so when we got there of course I played in the water and had such an amazing time. After a long day at the Beach we Headed a little more north to Disneyland....Well to our hotel because the next day we were going to Disneyland. Disneyland was amazing I loved every ride and every minute I got to spend with my cousins and brother. Space Mountain. Splash Mountain and even just riding the trains was fun. Not gonna lie our feet hurt super bad...But would I do it again...Yupp you can count on it!! California Adventures was the next day and that was Incredible the sad part was that my brother got sick so he could ride the rides with us but I made sure to have fun for the both of us!! I loved the Tower of Terror ( I loved it so much I rode it like 10 times) and California Scream! one that really scared me was the Goofy Sky School I was Screaming like no other but it was great. We also rode the little mermaid one and that was just so stinkin cute I Love the Little Mermaid she is my Most favorite Princess like ever! well after our Trip to The HAPPIEST PLACES IN THE WORLD we headed to Hollywood and I must say its not what I expected at all...its dirty and just yuck! so we left and Headed for Fresno ( that's were my family lives) Fresno was Intense I met like all my family Cousins, Aunts and Uncles and a Grandpa...Yea it was pretty Amazing We had a dance Party the night before we came home and I had such a fun time. I got to see Transformers with My cousins and just hanging out with them was so much fun!!! Well to this day I am still having Tower of Terror withdrawals.... Oh how I loved California...Or in better word OUR FAMILY TRIP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment