Monday, September 19, 2011

When Life gives you lemons make Lemonde!

 Ibarra Family

 Lovely Sofia and I
 Siblings:) <3
So Lately I have just been having the days...I am always happy and well There are many reasons to be happy. I have an amazing family who I love so much and who love me back. My oldest Cousin and grandma are here visiting us. We took Family Pictures and My best friend got Hitched. Yea I have been happy for all of those things but there is One more Person who makes my life just a BUNDLE OF JOY!!! My Boyfriend....:) What can I say he drives me Crazy but in such a fun good way...He is Amazing, Kind, Funny, Adorable, Athletic, Fantastic and well he makes me happy. I love when i tell people that we are dating they all tell me how lucky i am. I know i am like the LUCKIEST girl to be dating Tanner. He inspires me to just be better in everything. When i am with him i can be myself and i always have fun its never a dull moment. Okay enough Bragging....he is amazing though.... So my best friend got Hitched on Saturday and i Love seeing her happy. She deserves that and more and I know that Trent will Treat her So good. I got to spend time with both so i know that they will be so happy. Congrats Chelsea and Trent:)!!! Ok Family pictures were fun....I just realized how blessed i am to have such an amazing family....I love all the memories i get to make with them because they are just so incredible. Now that school has started I have a different view to mostly everything.....I am just having the time of my life. I love the blessings that Heavenly Father is putting in my life at this time. I am so blessed That i have a wonderful Family, Good friends and an Incredible Boyfriend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment