Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Life be Like....


Well it has been a very long time since the last time I blogged....Kinda weird because so many things have happened in my life that just makes it even more crazier. So let me get started School has been so overwhelming with tons of homework and projects. I have been working a lot I have officially left my social life abandoned and decided to just work. Singles ward is not the same all of my close friends but 1 left me. Wesley, Preston, Melanie, McKenzie, Miranda...yeah they all left for school..School is good but they are all so far. Then Chelsea and Trent Tied the knot...which was so exciting because I just love those two to death. I have become Best friends with my little brother...I know that sounds weird but he is just the best he knows me and he loves me for who I am. I have also reconnected with some old friends. I would have never though to be hanging out so much with Higley people....But they aren't that bad..most of them are actually pretty cool... I have been thinking about going to school in California....I think i'm ready to just go off in the world and learn what its like to be alone. Oh I made a new Best Friend...I guess we were just friends before but now I can say we are closer than close. His name is Austin Lopez...He is just a wonderful person and out of a lot of people he understands me. I guess you can say that Austin and me have been going through a lot of the same stuff. Since the last time I blogged I....Cut my hair...Took some Test..Became a workaholic...Almost broke my cell phone...painted most of my furniture....Went to the temple....and planned some pretty fun FHE activities. MY LIFE BE LIKE.....CRAZY!!!!

With all of this craziness I have realized that I really want to just take a vacation....Travel a little bit...Do the most random activities ever. I have made a list of things I want to get done and Achieve soon....Hopefully by the end of next year:)







My List:
~Skydiving
~Scuba Diving
~Swimming with Sharks
~Six Flags
~A trip to Hawaii                                                                    
~Go to Paris
~Go to the most amazing Concert ever
~Bungee Jumping
~Snowboarding
~Surfing
~Apply for BYU and BYU Idaho
~Get Certified to be a Zumba Instructor.
~ I think that's it maybe there is more I just don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment